Taylor and I went to her school today for First Grade orientation and I have to admit, I was kind of sad. I have always been ok with her going to school the last couple of years, but this year is bothering me. The whole "first grader" thing is slapping me in the face hard. I realize now that she is slowly becoming a more independent young lady and that time will go by even faster now. I hope that this year we all take time to enjoy the few quiet times we have and I hope that I can savor every minute of it. I Love You, Taylor!
Monday, August 13, 2007
My First Grader
Taylor and I went to her school today for First Grade orientation and I have to admit, I was kind of sad. I have always been ok with her going to school the last couple of years, but this year is bothering me. The whole "first grader" thing is slapping me in the face hard. I realize now that she is slowly becoming a more independent young lady and that time will go by even faster now. I hope that this year we all take time to enjoy the few quiet times we have and I hope that I can savor every minute of it. I Love You, Taylor!
